Monday, January 25, 2010

4 months old!

I can't believe we are at 4 months already! Reed is growing and changing so much that sometimes it seems he is a different baby overnight! Let me catch you up on what you've missed since I have been delinquent in posting:
Christmas and New Years were wonderful. The festivities began early when Tante Gika came to visit the 21st through the 23rd and even though her luggage never caught up with her until she was home, we had a lovely visit and were able to capture Reed's smile for the first time on "film".


My whole family was able to be together on Christmas (although it took some doing). Mom and Dad were suppose to arrive on the 23rd, but due to weather and absent flight crews they arrived Christmas afternoon). Even with the travel delays, we had a great time together. Reed (of course) was the center of attention and the joy of the party.

It was especially sweet that we were altogether since my youngest brother, Scott is leaving this spring to serve another year in the war against terror. He will be stationed in Afghanistan this time and I know that he will serve his country and Lord well while he is over there. Please keep him in your prayers.

We entered 2010 without much fanfare (I think I woke up in time for the East Coast ball drop and then just went to bed). David and Reed spent the afternoon on New Years Day with one of our new traditions - the Winter Classic Hockey Game. Father and son had a great time watching the game until Reed decided it was better to fall asleep on Grandpa.














We had our 4 month checkup today and Dr. Newman said he is looking good and catching up! He is 11 pounds 4 ounces and 23.5 inches long (and just in case you care - his head is 40cm around). He is in the 25th percentile for height, 5th percentile for weight, and 10 percentile for his head! He wasn't a fan of his shots today and started to fuss even before she touched him! But he is doing well and we are having so much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad everything is going well. Reed is so adorable. Sorry I missed you guys last night. Hopefully, I'll be able to come next time.

    ReplyDelete